Researchers, marketers, sales executives, database administrators, academics … anybody who is interested in business location information and details about those locations can benefit from this powerful and free data resource.
AllThingsData is your first stop in your web search to get company research, marketing lists, market sizing reports and more.
AllThingsData Apps cover a wide range of data areas, providing details about business and organization locations. For example you can search, select, view and download data about:
• Organizations registered with the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), along with specifics about the activities at these locations, including industry codes, contact names, areas of environmental interest, as well as links to EPA reports about locations.
• FDIC Bank Reports – active and inactive, including main offices and branches, with selections by bank type, size and geography. There is also a bank finder function included. Find a current or former bank and see its history.
• Organizations providing Employee Benefits, including the types of benefits and the number of participants in the benefit programs.
• Post-Secondary Educational Institutions with details about enrollment, academic programs, degrees granted, athletic conference affiliations, and more.
• Chemicals Reports - Detailed data on chemicals and the organizations that produce those chemicals.
• Size of Market, with ability to produce a statistical market profile based on industry, size, and geography selections.
Looking for something not covered in the existing data applications? Contact AllThingsData. Help is available to get you what you need.
Need to integrate this data or any other data into existing data systems? Ask AllThingsData how this can be accomplished.
AllThingsData Apps should be the first stop in your web research to find valuable information to get you started with your market sizing, test marketing lists, and detail company research. These free apps will help you select, view and download the data you need quickly. Also you can reach out to AllThingsData for advice as to how to use this data to meet your business goals.
Take a look!
Here’s the link to AllThingsData.com Applications: https://www.allthingsdata.com/Applications.aspx.